This practical interactive seminar will provide you with insights from both the coach and client perspective on how to win and secure business
About this Event
Successful Executive Coaches Thomas Chalmers and Russell Borland will share their approach to the real business of coaching, how to build key relationships and achieve results that will grow your business. Their experience in operating in the corporate sector is applicable to all who are seeking to expand their coaching business.
Who should attend?
- Coaching practitioners looking to grow their business
- Individuals looking to start up a coaching business
Why should you attend?
- If you are interested in growing your coaching business and want to learn how to accelerate it
- To learn in a supportive environment made up of other coaches in a similar position, coaches who have been successful and clients who can impart their knowledge of what they look for in appointing a coach
What will you get out of the day?
- Insights from Leading Figures as to how they have grown their business in the corporate sector, including learning from both set- backs and successes
- A ‘live’ coaching session on how to win and retain business
- Input from clients of Leading Figures who share their views of what coaches need to do to gain business, and once gained how to keep it
- Challenged in terms of the approach you’ve applied thus far in growing your business
- The benefit of shared experiences
- Personal Action Planning
- Networking lunch
What will you leave with?
- Practical actions you can apply the next day to further grow your coaching business
- Insights as to how you may fine-tune your approach to retain business you’ve won
- A new support network
To reserve your place, please visit our booking page at: Eventbrite